Friday, April 19, 2019

Magic: How to Squeeze 1-Hour of Meditation into Just 12 Minutes


Over 10 million Americans regularly practice meditation, according to Psychology Today magazine.

The benefits include enhanced brain power, massive improvements in health, and an increase in happiness and energy levels.

Yet with so many profound benefits, the real question is... Why aren't more people doing it?


Why Meditation Can Be So Difficult
If you're anything like me, you probably already know the answer: Meditation can be tough!

The main problem is that most people just don't have the time.

For best results, meditation requires 45-60 minutes of daily practice. The results aren't always immediately visible either. They typically build up over time.

But those aren't the only hurdles. Quietening a busy mind and calming a restless body have also been listed as two of the biggest reasons people don't give meditation a fair go.

However, there may be a solution in sight.


The Scientific Answer to Meditation Woes

I recently got hold of a program that claims to be the next generation in meditation. It's called Zen12.

Zen12 is an audio meditation program that uses special "brainwave" sounds to take the hassle out of meditation.

They claim that listening to one of their Zen12 sessions is easy. There are no rules, no emptying of your mind, no special positions. You just hit play, and let the session do the rest of the work for you.

They say the special sounds will automatically relax your mind and body. And each session lasts just twelve minutes, so it won't be a strain on your day.

I wasn't convinced. So I decided to try it out for myself.


Home Labs: My Twelve-Minute Experiment
I signed up to the Zen12 program for myself. I went for their full package, consisting of twelve full levels.

You listen to each level for a month, then move onto the next. Each level is also available in different "flavors": guided meditation, relaxation music, sounds of nature, and so on.

I opted for the relaxation music. And, as per the instructions, I hit play on my iPhone, sat back on my sofa, and chilled out.

Twelve minutes later, and I was coming round again.

Wow! I felt refreshed. I was calm and relaxed, while also focused. I felt like I was "on form", perhaps even "in the Zone" if I were being cliché.

I decided to credit my experience to the smoothie I had that morning, and went about my daily business. My day was productive, joyful, and better than usual in so many ways.

A couple of days later, after discrediting my smoothie theory, I decided to try the Zen12 session again. Same results. And then the next day: same results again.

It was astounding. I was finally discovering why everyone raved on about meditation!


Brainwave Sounds Help Me "Cheat" at Meditation
It's all down to our brainwaves, apparently.

Normal meditation requires you to access deeper mental states, which can take years of meditative practice to reach. Zen12 uses special 'brainwave' sounds which take you there quicker.

That means you basically get to "cheat" at meditation, and enjoy all of the results, quicker than ever before.

So, by just playing a simple MP3 and chilling out for 12 minutes, I was able to instantly enjoy the immediate benefits of an hour's meditation.

Every day I used Zen12, I felt more productive and positive overall.

I felt fresher, happier, more focused, more creative, more energetic than usual. And I'm told that there are dozens of cumulative brain power and health benefits too.

There was no battling with a busy mind, or constant fidgeting. I just "zenned" out, and got on with it. There was no issue with time either. It just takes 12 minutes, and you don't even have to do it each day.


Following in the Footsteps of Ghandi
Zen12 has genuinely changed my attitude toward meditation.

It's at the cutting-edge of a new wave of science that is helping us make our lives easier, while still tapping into the natural resources of the human mind.

This is meditation as it should be. Meditation 3.0. Mediation for the microwave age.

Whatever you want to call it, this works -- and even though you don't have to use it every day, I think I just might.

And I'm reminded of Ghandi, who once said: "I'm so busy today, I may have to meditate for two hours, instead of one."

But forget an hour. How about ... twelve minutes?


Rating: 10/10

Pros:
Instant meditation results; just 12 minutes; actually works!
Cons: No telephone support.

Conclusion: Buy it! Zen12 will change your meditation experience forever.


Links:
Zen12 homepage - https://zen12.com/gift/a/Kjh71Can
Download your FREE Zen12 level - https://zen12.com/a/Kjh71Can


http://kevinjohnhill.com

https://www.facebook.com/kjh71leo

No comments: